SEAL Who Shot Osama bin Laden: There Should Be Limits on ‘Shall Not Be Infringed’ - Then Backpedals Tweet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 1903 Springfield was designed as a weapon of war, and used as such in two wars and a number of other actions that were not declared wars. AR-15's are less powerful, less accurate at longer ranges, and don't have the select-fire capabilities of more modern weapons of war like the M-16 & M4 even when chambered for the same cartridge. I'm a Master Sergeant. How in heck would that change or affect the other facts I just cited? Not a bit, IMO. AR-15's are not a weapon of war! I don't care much for them, but I cannot see that they are inherently more dangerous than my Springfield. I'm also pretty sure that I could use my Ruger 10/22 as a weapon of war. Wars have been fought with rocks and sticks for quite a bit longer than firearms of any sort have existed.
There was a mass shooting where the guy used a 10/22 and killed multiple people. It isn’t about being a weapon of war. These tyrants know it ain’t. They just want to take the best weapons away we have to fight them. Also, thanks for your service.

Iratus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone listen to the shawn ryan podcast of him? It was ok but i think it was severely sensationalized, he kind of shed killary and obummer in a good light. "mark owen" was right i think

Latest posts

Top Bottom