Second Taser Related Death From OKCPD since July

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What can be learned from this story?

DON'T FIGHT WITH THE POLICE!

It can never end up good for you. I cannot understand what people think is going to happen when they try to fight an officer.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ditto. Don't want to die from tazing? Then don't do stupid sh$t that'll get you tazed.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's pretty Busch League....does the Jokelahoman have to paint the guy in a negative light?
Really? I thought hitting his wife and then fighting the police did that for him. Honestly it irritates me that this is called the second taser related death. In the first one the guy was higher than a kite, ran a while, fought the police and then got Tased. The COD on that one is still in determined. In this case the guy hit his wife, fought the police, got OC'd and got Tased, then died. I think a more accurate assesment of these incidents would be OKCPD has 2nd incident where citizens with pre-existing health conditions did stupid stuff, fought the police and died. It is undetermined what killed both of these individuals, however their actions had a direct influence in it. The Taser hasn't had a single confirmed kill on a health individual.

On a second note it seems that you came to this forum to troll and or argue, since this article was your first post.

On a third note, the first subject who died didn't really seem to have any ambition since he was attempting to rob a DOLLAR GENERAL....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom