Secret Santa Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I did a little research and found mine. There was a little hint that made easier to find. No, I’m not going to tell you how!
It would have helped, I think, if we'd gotten a screen name, too, so we could have searched for posts to see what they were interested in. But I did the best I could. Like you, I hope my guy is pleased with his gift.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was told that the original Secret Santa thread has been closed so lets use this thread to post up all the pictures of our Secrete Santa gifts that we receive.

Merry Christmas!!

Hey Lee, out of curiosity, how many members participated?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a little research and found mine. There was a little hint that made easier to find. No, I’m not going to tell you how!
Usually, if you post something, you can look over to the left and bam, you'll find your screen name right there.

Of course, that only works if you can remember what you posted...

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I asked Grumpy if he remembered ever doing a deal with "my guy" and got a big, fat negative outta my interrogation. That was pretty much the extent of my research. I had cookies to bake. :hey3: I hope they aren't crumbly when they get there. And $25 worth of cookies is a BUNCH! :hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom