Seller Classified functions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
There is a question about whether and where you can delete unwanted posts in classified adds, I can find where you can set it up with the locked thread when making the add but I see several more functions being a mod. My question is when you as the seller want to delete a post in your add , what do you guys see .

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t remember seeing an option to delete it, but I do mark it as gone. I see it then move the entire thread into the old ads section.

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
There is a question about whether and where you can delete unwanted posts in classified adds, I can find where you can set it up with the locked thread when making the add but I see several more functions being a mod. My question is when you as the seller want to delete a post in your add , what do you guys see .
We used to have a "delete" button right next to the "report" button...but only in our own listings or posts. Not any more. I brought it up another time in the dealer section and got the "delete" button back, but then via some update, it went away again.

I'd like to have it back...we can moderate our own listings.

No Delete button on own listings.jpg

Last edited:

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually I’ve seen this is regular postings as well. I post something already posted and used to be able to delete it but it seem you have to edit it to remove it.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
@Mr.Glock, Apparently that function went away with the new update. So you must remove the check next to the unlock function down at the bottom of the new add info when making the add.

Latest posts

Top Bottom