Selling video equipment out of your van

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is all legal and legit... as long as it comes from van, down by the river!

a1.bp.blogspot.com__FYSPmnTWx50_TCZuMp9DtfI_AAAAAAAADHY_DUyXCnP02bw_s1600_mattfoley1.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Hey, I've got some extra asphalt that needs to be poured and I see you have a gravel driveway..."

I had that happen to me, only it was an offer to resurface the blacktop driveway. I was out front doing some yard work, and this fellow in a nondescript pickup - with his wife sitting next to him - pulled into the driveway. He launched into a spiel where his company was doing a job nearby, and since they were in the area, he'd cut me a deal on the resurfacing job. But the job had to be done that day... and it was already late afternoon. I told him I'd think on it, and asked for his business card. He said he'd leave it in the roadside mailbox on his way out, but he never stopped there as they drove away. Darn it, did I miss out on a great opportunity??

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had that happen to me, only it was an offer to resurface the blacktop driveway. I was out front doing some yard work, and this fellow in a nondescript pickup - with his wife sitting next to him - pulled into the driveway. He launched into a spiel where his company was doing a job nearby, and since they were in the area, he'd cut me a deal on the resurfacing job. But the job had to be done that day... and it was already late afternoon. I told him I'd think on it, and asked for his business card. He said he'd leave it in the roadside mailbox on his way out, but he never stopped there as they drove away. Darn it, did I miss out on a great opportunity??

Don't foget that they can also paint your house number on the curb with a fancy OU next to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom