Semi-Private CCW Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for a certified instructor who could teach the CCW class to my wife and a couple of her friends. (may be as few as 3 or as many as 7) In the Edmond Area

I took my class at Heartland about a year ago and thought it was great, however the only single-day course they have scheduled in Jan is on a week we'll be out of town and they have none scheduled in Feb. listed on their site.

She and a couple of her friends are ready to get rocking. They were hanging out today and talking about it again so I told her I'd get on here and see if there was anyone who could do this in the Edmond area on a Saturday in the coming weeks. It would at least be my wife, her friend and my mother-in-law. Possibly sister, sister-in-law and another of her friends.

SDAinstructor

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do private classes but I hold them in Norman. Norman public library for the classroom portion and then Tri City Gun Club in the afternoon. I charge $50 per person. 821-7071 cell if interested.

winterparker2b

Marksman
Reaction score
By chance are you a member of OKCGC in Arcadia? Elliot Everett (Sgt. Everetts in Norman) taught my class out there about four years ago. He has an all female class in February that my wife, mother and sister-in-law were going to take together. If we could put together a class of 10-15 and the club would allow it maybe we could get him to teach another class up here. PM me, I don't check individual threads

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By chance are you a member of OKCGC in Arcadia? Elliot Everett (Sgt. Everetts in Norman) taught my class out there about four years ago. He has an all female class in February that my wife, mother and sister-in-law were going to take together. If we could put together a class of 10-15 and the club would allow it maybe we could get him to teach another class up here. PM me, I don't check individual threads

Actually, I am (just joined) but my wife and the other ladies aren't. February would be great though. pretty much any week except the last weekend in Feb.

Latest posts

Top Bottom