Shameless request. Marine, Son, Hunting, Coping, etc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everybody says good things about Curt's, but on the two of his hunts I've been on--several years apart--most people walked home empty-handed, or with just one or two birds. They just weren't there.

Maybe I'm cursed--and don't get me wrong, I love being out in the field--but I just can't see going back.

h4everything

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had darn good luck with Curts guide service.

Either way there is a lot of public land that is great success for small game and possibly good success for deer if its done right

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome, very cool idea.

I havent even had the desire to hunt since my father passed away in 97' because ever since I was a lil kid it was always our thing to do together along with his friends and my younger brother and he liked being in charge of it all.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tranger2, it might be further than you'd want to drive, but I bet yall could tag along on some dove hunts out here on Black Kettle when we go in a couple weeks...and I could show you some spots to squirrel hunt as well if you want...good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom