Sheepherder-in-Chief

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama is counting on you dumb Okie's to vote for him!! Show your support by turning in your AK-47 to your local police department. He's your savior!! If you vote and support him then you'll truely live up to your reputation. Why do you think the rest of the world calls them "Dumb Okies"?????

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...round-checks-gun-buyers-aurora-033815400.html

A lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals -- that they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities," the president, who has called for reimposing the Assault Weapons Ban, said in a speech to the National Urban League.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Somehow i dont think the handfull of votes of a few "dumb okies" will make any difference. He doesnt expect to carry our state anyway.

So yes, I will vote for him over Romney. You cant shame me into changing my principles.

R

RyanSixer

Somehow i dont think the handfull of votes of a few "dumb okies" will make any difference. He doesnt expect to carry our state anyway.

So yes, I will vote for him over Romney. You cant shame me into changing my principles.

Obama's done this much bad in the first term, and on the year of election. What'll he do when he doesn't need to restrain himself (Yeah, he's done a great job so far..) to win an election?

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This entire presidential thing is a shame. I can't even stand to look at Obama when he's on TV or has a picture in the paper. Most everything about his makes me throw up a little each time I think about it. At this point he will either be re-elected or he will not be re-elected. Mr. Romney doesn't have a great lead in the game right now. But, here's a sad sounding set of statistics for you. It is estimated there are 80 +- million gun owners in the USA. In 2010 (I think) approximatley 11 million annual hunting licenses were issued in the USA. Cool numbers huh? Well folks, I don't know how many mmembers the OSA has or how many memebers there are in similar groups located in other states. And the NRA clams 4 milliion or so. But here's the deal. I doubt the total number of folks like all of us here at OSA total 80 million...and that's a shame.

COLT 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vote for obama on principles? What principles could possibly lead one to vote for someone like him. He had his shot. He failed miserably. Next!

Latest posts

Top Bottom