Shen Yun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For years Linda has been wanting to go see these guys and I’m finally making it happen. Was dropping our daughter at the airport and saw a billboard showing they were in town. Not at all familiar with the OCCC VPAC Theater so if anyone has any pointers I should know before this weekend I’d love to hear them. Also we’ll be grabbing a nice supper so if ya’ll have any suggestions in that department please speak up. Not sure about the seating either, we’re in Row C Seats 110/111 so hopefully those will be decent. 🤷🏼‍♂️

1713298881018.jpeg

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What IS this?

I've been thinking it is secret Chinese messages? Like mystical billboards full of moonrunes I can't read and strange mailers

I have never met anyone who went or could explain what it is.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't help a whole lot other than OCCC is Oklahoma City Community College located off I-44/I-240. Small campus but the performing arts center is new and pretty nice. Not a lot of "nice" places for dinner in that area from what I recall. There are some decent restaurants but depends on definition of nice. If you find some places online, toss them out here and likely can get some feedback.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What IS this?

I've been thinking it is secret Chinese messages? Like mystical billboards full of moonrunes I can't read and strange mailers

I have never met anyone who went or could explain what it is.
I haven’t been, but I understand that the Chicoms really hate Shen Yun. I don’t remember who’s behind it, but it’s largely a big middle finger stuck up in the air towards Beijing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom