Sheriffs in Oregon Defy New Controversial Gun Control Measure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.41ae Guy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a life long Oregon resident and this is if grave concern to us as we watch our rights morphed into permissions. How this bill passed is that the unknowing voter didn't read the bill, most assumed it was only a mag ban and educational requirement when it is so much more.

Wish me luck

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a life long Oregon resident and this is if grave concern to us as we watch our rights morphed into permissions. How this bill passed is that the unknowing voter didn't read the bill, most assumed it was only a mag ban and educational requirement when it is so much more.

Wish me luck
Good luck escaping the communist hellhole
Or crashing it into your northern/southern neighbors.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score

Wish me luck
You should pack up everything you can, and burn the rest to the ground and leave.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wish me luck
Best of luck fellow Cascadian! Praying that the PNW will one day be free.

-Washington Refugee

Latest posts

Top Bottom