Shooting at Northern Arizona University This Moning - Flagstaff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have yet to see a direct quote from a survivor to that effect.

Here's another survivor's (Tracy Heu) direct quote that contradicts that the shooter treated Christians differently, "One by one, the gunman called for individuals to stand up -- performing a grim roll call to find out their religion. "He asked them, 'Are you Christian? Do you believe in God?' " Heu said. "And then they said yes and he said, 'Good, I'll send you to God. You'll be visiting God pretty soon,' and he shoots them." Another time Heu said the shooter asked if someone was Catholic "and they said 'yeah' and he still shot them." Heu remained face-down in a pool of blood -- a morbid cover that ultimately saved her life. "I didn't want him to notice that I was still alive, so that he wouldn't point me up," she said. "He was telling (people) that he knows they are still alive and for them to get up." Each time someone stood, Heu said, he or she was shot regardless of the answer. "I don't think he was actually targeting a specific religion," she said. "He just wanted to do it for fun, 'cause he still shot every single one. He started shooting people before even asking."

That's 3 direct quotes from people that were in the room I've cited that contradicts the notion he either targeted Christians or treated Christians differently.

How does it contradict anything? Catholic is still christian. If you're wearing, say a cross necklace, the likelihood you're christian is high.

Once again, why would he specifically ask about christianity if he wasn't targeting christians. He could've shot people who faked being dead because they faked, you don't know, I don't know, but you're hell bent that he wasn't based off of the same inconclusive data. If I walked into a college asking people if they were muslim, and "sent them to allah" but still shot the other people in some way you wouldn't think I was targeting muslims? come on now.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How does it contradict anything? Catholic is still christian. If you're wearing, say a cross necklace, the likelihood you're christian is high.

Once again, why would he specifically ask about christianity if he wasn't targeting christians. He could've shot people who faked being dead because they faked, you don't know, I don't know, but you're hell bent that he wasn't based off of the same inconclusive data. If I walked into a college asking people if they were muslim, and "sent them to allah" but still shot the other people in some way you wouldn't think I was targeting muslims? come on now.

The shooter entered the school and shot several people (killing some) without asking any questions. He enters a class room, and according to a person in the room shoots most of the people in the room, regardless of their religion. From the survivor, "Each time someone stood, Heu said, he or she was shot regardless of the answer...I don't think he was actually targeting a specific religion, (H)e just wanted to do it for fun, 'cause he still shot every single one. He started shooting people before even asking....(H)e didn't give anybody any kind of remorse"

xSMOKExLESSxCRACKx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Regardless of the shooters motivation. I think we should take a play from the progressives own handbook here.

Re-push for campus-carry.

Stop being on the defensive after every "crisis" and start going after them for every one that could've been stopped.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about we send prayers and support to the victims and their families. Almost everyone here knows the futility of the idea that a gun free zone is safe. I say let's send kind thoughts that way for now.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The shooter entered the school and shot several people (killing some) without asking any questions. He enters a class room, and according to a person in the room shoots most of the people in the room, regardless of their religion. From the survivor, "Each time someone stood, Heu said, he or she was shot regardless of the answer...I don't think he was actually targeting a specific religion, (H)e just wanted to do it for fun, 'cause he still shot every single one. He started shooting people before even asking....(H)e didn't give anybody any kind of remorse"

You keep pointing out that he shot everyone, we've established that, all witnesses claimed the same. There's a difference between shot and killed, you think 9 people survived by accident, i'm guessing? Even with the spotty acquired data, the likelihood of me being right is higher. There would be no reason to specifically mention christianity and there wouldn't be as many who were only injured if he wasn't targeting a group.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You keep pointing out that he shot everyone, we've established that, all witnesses claimed the same. There's a difference between shot and killed, you think 9 people survived by accident, i'm guessing? Even with the spotty acquired data, the likelihood of me being right is higher. There would be no reason to specifically mention christianity and there wouldn't be as many who were only injured if he wasn't targeting a group.

If want to ignore eyewitnesses, and go on pure assumptions, go right ahead.

6 Strings

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Interesting that the accounts being cited where he didn’t select his victims by religion are coming from progressively challenged (liberal) sources that are prone to being apologists for Obama's chronically failed policies.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who gives a rats rear if he targeted Christians or not. The fact is he shot people. The liberals are gonna have a field day. We better start taking these things a little more seriously. Believe it or not, our government is crooked and they do not do what's best for us and this country. And did I mention they are liars?

Latest posts

Top Bottom