Shooting at the OK State Fair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
People don't want the inconvenience of real security. The line would be a mile long and they would have to pay the gate guards more than minimum wage. The existing security is for law abiding people only. Can you imagine the carnage if someone really wanted to do a mass shooting at somewhere like the fair. Thank God no one was that evil.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leftist politicians just don't get it (and are too damned stupid TO ever 'get it').

Laws are not - in any way - preventative. Laws simply define expected social behavior. Some (not all, but some) laws include specific punishments for failure to 'behave,' but that punishment is always after-the-fact. Laws do nothing(!) to prevent illegal behavior up front. After all, for honest and moral people laws are completely unnecessary. For dishonest and immoral people laws are completely ineffective.

Leftist idiots - especially including politicians - ignorantly downplay ("pooh-pooh") the stated concept that "the only thing that stops bad guys with a gun... are good guys with a gun." Yet, when faced with criminal behavior against themselves they scream for someone with a gun - police officers, security guards, etc (or even armed citizens, if nothing else is available) to specifically act as "good guys" to save the day. ****ing hypocrites.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
WHY do people do mass shootings? The only motive I can think of for shooting people you don't even know, is to get ATTENTION, right? If that is why most of these killings are happening, wouldn't the media attention making these PUNKS look like what that ACTUALLY ARE, pathetic looser's, not using their names, or pictures, cut down on this nonsense? WHY did airliners hijackings STOP after 9/11/2001? THE FLYING PUBLIC WILL NO LONGER TOLIRATE THAT, RIGHT? IS THERE A LESSON IN THIS?

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We walked in the first saturday. metal detectors were not operating. I had two decent sized knives on me and expected to have to take them back to the truck. Also saw a metal detecting wand not being used.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went opening Friday afternoon and I had forgotten my knife on me and also didn’t set off the detector. We even had to run to the car and didn’t set it off coming back in either. I hate going to the fair but my wife grew up going every year so we usually go once normally first week early in the day and are done. Never go to the fair at night.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a kid it was rowdy motorcycle gangs around looking scary, but I don’t remember fighting and damn sure no shooting, drunken devilry but that’s it

Latest posts

Top Bottom