Shooting on Brookside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PITT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one that finds it interesting he was headed to a bar with his CCW?

I thought the same thing at first. But then again I used to ride and carry in Texas and usually locked mine in a saddlebag. Never carried while I was going to have a drink. I had a similar thing happen to me back in Texas but it was with a couple of guys on crotch rockets blasphemeing the great HD. Turns out they were more bark than bite so the end result was they limped away. Hope it all turns out well for this guy cause it seems he was just defending himself.

Cossi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The phrase; "obtained his handgun" made me think it was not on his person. Then it would be been; 'he revealed his handgun' or somesuch.

Seems thin to me. Like anorexic. But hey whatever, it really doesn't matter. What's done is done, we will just have to see how it plays out.

Mickey, I didn't say a law was broken. Just stated I thought it was interesting.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Obviously that's another matter entirely, on which I shall remain silent :explode: I was merely referring to the implication that he was intending on carrying inside the establishment.

So far we dont know what he intended or if he had it on him or if he "cooled down" and stowed it before going in the bar :anyone:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These incidents are so unfortunate for everyone involved. Like others have said, his best bet is to be quiet and let his attorney do his talking for him. It is so much easier for your attorney to explain away what you didn't say than it is for him to take back what you did say, however innocently.

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These incidents are so unfortunate for everyone involved. Like others have said, his best bet is to be quiet and let his attorney do his talking for him. It is so much easier for your attorney to explain away what you didn't say than it is for him to take back what you did say, however innocently.

Agree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom