Shop Gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, hell yes.
I have three outbuildings, each with a shop gun or two. Typically a .22 RF rifle by the door for varmints and a CF pistol stashed somewhere inside.
There is always a pocket pistol in possession, so the options go up to three.
Living in the sticks, there is always the possibility that someone may wander onto the property by design or by accident and want to cause some issues.
Ruger 10/22 with 25 round mag. Twenty Two's do kill people and varmints. Better than rocks!

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replys. For some reason I wasn't expecting a response of pretty much a 100%, Yes. Looks like i need to be on the prowel for a good used .22 rifle and/or 870.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Marlin 60 would be my first choice. Something where you didn’t have to worry about a detachable mag.
Older 12 ga would work as well. But the 60 will take care of almost any pest, pet or dog you need handled.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Marlin 60 would be my first choice. Something where you didn’t have to worry about a detachable mag.
Older 12 ga would work as well. But the 60 will take care of almost any pest, pet or dog you need handled.
I do have an older but fairly nice Model 60 I could use out there as I have three other 10/22 that I would not want out there. Hmmmmmm?????

Latest posts

Top Bottom