Shot a bobcat with my bow this morning! (video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out deer hunting this morning and had this bobcat come through. It was still early and cloudy, so its a little hard to see. The GoPro doesnt do to well in low light conditions. Its a small cat compared to the one I shot a few years ago and got mounted, but taking any bobcat with a bow is a good challenge I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice I guess you have 2 go pros attached to your bow? And I'm just asking can you use software to zoom in on the kill shot?

Thanks guys. I have a gopro facing forward and facing back is just a regular canon powershot picture camera that can also record video in HD. The canon powershot actually records pretty good video even in low light it looks good, but it doesnt do as well as the gopro with the shot vibration. Even though the gopro makes things look far away and doesnt have zoom, I like to try and capture the arrow flight on video and the gopro isnt affected as much with the vibration.

Latest posts

Top Bottom