• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Shot shells (rat/snake shot) .357 mag or .38 spl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Noob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
SGA SG Ammo dot com has it for $19.95 a box, buy 5 and the cost is $18.95

If you find a few more things to order, and the total is $200, you get free shipping.

If you order a box or 2 or so, maybe 5, the shipping is only $12.00.

I recently bought some from SGA dot com, ordered a few other items to get my total to just a smidgen over $200 and thus free shipping.
Might have to order some.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ammoseek.com can be used to weed out places that charge high shipping rates.

Seems one can get .38/.357 shotshells as low as $1.65/round if you buy a case. SG Ammo does not appear in the below because they put a space between shot and shell on their website, so it was not captured in this query.

Your question got me thinking about my snake (and larger varmint) control plan for the ranch. I'll probably use SG Ammo to buy .410 bore shotgun shells for my Governor or Bond Arms derringer. Those with #9 shot can be bought as cheap as 84 cents/round at SG Ammo. At a dollar per round cheaper, you could pay for .410/.45 Colt revolver over time. Good story to tell the spouse anyway 😁

And, I'll use 10mm for hogs, stray dogs that are not friendly, and maybe deer during rifle season.
1694743947396.png

Last edited:

Old Noob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ammoseek.com can be used to weed out places that charge high shipping rates.

Seems one can get .38/.357 shotshells as low as $1.65/round if you buy a case. SG Ammo does not appear in the below because they put a space between shot and shell on their website, so it was not captured in this query.

Your question got me thinking about my snake (and larger varmint) control plan for the ranch. I'll probably use SG Ammo to buy .410 bore shotgun shells for my Governor or Bond Arms derringer OWB. Those with #9 shot can be bought as cheap as 84 cents/round. At a dollar per round cheaper, you could pay for .410/.45 Colt revolver over time. Good story to tell the spouse anyway 😁

And, I'll use 10mm for hogs, stay dogs that are not friendly, and maybe deer during rifle season.
View attachment 410497
I was just hoping for local. I'm hoping to only need a box or two. Had to shoot a few copperheads the other day on my property. I will be ordering some soon.
I have a bunch of brush I have to cut down soon. Need to be prepared for more copperheads.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
All three Academy stores around Tulsa are out of stock.

Like I said, you head up this way you are welcome to a box. And last night I shot a Skunk right in the face with a 22LR Speed Six shot shell from 12ft away. I think it only pissed him off, he squirted his nasty ass and ran under an old chicken coop. I had these shot shells sitting right on the work bench. Damnit!

Next time a 38 shot shell!

Last edited: