Should I use Gunbroker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an AR that I haven't been able to find locally or at the gun shows. There are a few on Gunbroker but I'm untrusting when it comes to things like this. All the sellers have A+ ratings with over 100 reviews. Am I being paranoid and should buy with confidence or is Gunbroker as sketchy as eBay? I don't care how good of a deal something is, I never trust eBay anymore.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
also had good experiences with gunbroker. I found that site and here can be places you can deal with confidence. I believe if you use a credit card and the seller jerks you around you can have your CC company reverse the charges

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
also had good experiences with gunbroker. I found that site and here can be places you can deal with confidence. I believe if you use a credit card and the seller jerks you around you can have your CC company reverse the charges

Thanks dru. That's good to hear. I've always had great transactions here but felt there's a sense of "community" that wouldn't apply there

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've bought exactly 2 guns through GunBroker and I think they are an okay deal. I have no reservations about doing it again, provided the seller has good feedback.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just made my first purchase on gb. Bought it Wednesday morning and it should be there at my house Friday. Seller shipped it out and sent me a routing number. I payed through paypal.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have purchased and sold through GunBroker for many years and never had a problem. Always look at the feedback for the person you are dealing with.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had nothing but good experience with Gunbroker vis a vis seller/buyer. However, I made the mistake of using a Hotmail alias and address when I signed up and had to go through e-world hell to get a legitimate account set up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom