Should I use Gunbroker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have used Gunbroker to buy a few things (used/discontinued items mostly) and had great experiences. I have looked for a few things recently and found that there doesn't seem to be many good deals out there. If it is something new, then probably someone local can order it for close to the same price. You might check out BANG (see ad below). I have not used him myself, but have heard good things.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just made my first purchase on gb. Bought it Wednesday morning and it should be there at my house Friday. Seller shipped it out and sent me a routing number. I payed through paypal.

Not sure if you're aware or not, but if you buy a gun and pay with PayPal, they will automatically decline any claim you make. Maybe it wasn't an actual firearm you purchase, I don't know. But PayPal specifically forbids firearms in their user agreement, I believe.

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I feel a lot better about the ones I'm watching. I had talked to a couple local suppliers and the item I found is a much better deal on GB. I'm waiting to hear back from Daniel Defense if the factory flash hider is removable or suppressor ready then decide if I want their complete rifle or the Noveske upper

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A month or so ago I bought a shotgun through GB. Saved over $300 over what I could get it locally, even after shipping and FFL fee (which was only $10, thanks Reddog!) Remember, buying from out of state, you don't have to pay sales tax.

Latest posts

Top Bottom