Shout out to fellow Member PBramble!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@PBramble came through!

I put a want ad for a couple old Bowling Balls to put on top of two pipes that are part of an old H Brace. He offered two up and even met me to deliver them! Thanks Paul! Another great member here!

I will paint them black. This old farm I recently bought has these H Braces built out of large pipe and they left the even bigger threaded flanges on top. Now I can seal them off. This one below I moved my 500 gal Propane Tank that is for filling our RV and wives BBQ Tanks behind it to aid in anyone hitting it, as it is by a circle drive out behind the House. I set a couple of old wagon wheels against and thought it looked somewhat like a Wagon/Train? Photo below. I could use a few more useless Bowling Balls for a couple more H Braces out behind a couple old Barns.

Thanks again @PBramble!

IMG_6030.jpeg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought that Propane tank when I was 16yrs old! I have taken care of it a long time. I had bought an old Case Tractor that ran on Propane and needed a way to fuel it. This one has a wet line to fill things. I lived on my own at 16. Had bought a small farm place when I got my drivers license and put an old $700 Trailer House on it and it fueled the heat in it as well.

Bonus on this place, it totally stays in the shade. I could use a couple more Balls, there is two more H Braces I would like to put them on.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom