Show your dog!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my Boxer, her name is Sugar Plum, she was named by sister that was 5 at the time. She is my best friend, goes everywhere with me,

ai1128.photobucket.com_albums_m496_redneck1861_ih_guns09_06_10002.jpg

You can also see a little Shi Tzu in the background, I don't like that dog so I wont talk about her.

Kozmos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking if your wife had your standard come home covered in cuckelburrs and sand burrs, you would be beaten into a pile of mush and fed to said dog as a snack:D

Yes and no. We've both brought him home with all kinds of stuff on him. He's primarily mine and goes all over with me. I comb and brush him on occassion but have taken him to the groomers with paint, dirt, mud, sheetrock mud, bits of blood, fur, feathers (backyard kills) in his coat.....he's in the doghouse tonight though after eating the remains of the kids Advent Calendars today.

Red Earth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have thousands of pictures of dogs that we in my kennel over the years...

But here are a few of ours that have touched our lives...

awww.redearthoutfitters.com_fieldtrialwin2.jpg

Fine von der Madlage

awww.redearthoutfitters.com_Elhew_Jet_Lag.jpg

Elhew Jet Lag

awww.redearthoutfitters.com_G_Asher_stacked.jpg

Asher von der Roten Erde

awww.redearthoutfitters.com_publishImages_PhotoPage__element83B.jpg

Whisky......, You were my first DK and will always have a special place in my heart. You were a respected Narcotics K9, with many arrests to your name. You guarded prisoners on command. You were decorated for saving several lives. You were featured in television programs and books. You were, best of all, an excellent Versatile hunting partner that will be missed dearly.

Most of all.....you were my protector, friend and companion for many years.

God speed over the rainbow bridge.

Rest Well My Friend,

Love Mom.

There is nothing like a true friendship with your canine companions!

PJ

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll post a pic in memory of my bud Rowdy. I had Rowdy for 15 years and 5 months. We had to put him down Memorial Day weekend back in 2008 because his tired body just gave out.

Rowdy was the Best S0B Rottenest Bad Dog a person could ask for.
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v644_engrtobe_rowdy.jpg

His favorite game was "Come here and get my stick". He'd let you get close, and then growl at you. If you finally got your foot on it he'd break the stick into pieces trying to get it from under your foot.

He was inbred a couple of generations, 75% Weimaraner and 25% Airedale although he looked like a trim, lean, mean Black Lab. I'm not sure of it, but I think the inbreeding might have made him stronger.

Whether he was chewing up pieces of wood that Dad had precisely measured and cut, pooping in Grandma's Iris bed, or showing off the just caught half-dead baby cottontail dangling from his mouth, he was always a happy Mongrel.

He loved to hump the neighbors 2 neutered Labs, but I don't think he ever did figure out why they didn't enjoy it as much as he did.

Through 15 years of being an outside dog in Oklahoma, dealing with 105+ degree summers or 10 degree winters, he never appeared to let it bother him. He was a good friend.

I miss you buddy, and I hope there is a Rainbow bridge in the here after, and I hope I get to meet you there.

Even if you get excited a bit like always and pee on my boot, I promise I wont kick at ya..!

DoeExecutioner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_fuangel29_rebel_1.jpg

My German Shepherd, Rebel, just turned 2 on the 16th and has already lived through Parvovirus and just got over a broken front leg... I was hoping to use him for tracking game (after the kill) but with his luck I don't know if it's such a good idea. The little dog in the background is my parent's dog, Max. He's half Jack Russell, half Rat Terrier.

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_fuangel29_jack.jpg

My Jack Russell Terrier, Samuel Jackson, 3 years old... he is the boss and beats up the German Shepherd. He has "little man syndrome". This picture was taken when he was just a pup, right after a bath. He went out for a minute and was covered in mud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom