Help Me Identify This Girl (And... She Needs A Home)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, hell... I don't do FB. But I'll do those things you suggested as far as checking ears and belly.

Maybe my wife can check out those FB pages. Thanks.
Its a crying shame if she was dumped. Its also a shame she was dumped on you. My father in law had a great pyranese puppy dumped on him and that dog is not only a pain in the ass and hates our dogs (really has complicated us coming out to the lake and spending time with family), but he digs holes in their yard like its the Battle of Somme. Would have been nice if he got something more hounddog like, friendly, and sweet, and less guard dog/excavator/ditchwitch.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately, the problem solved itself. I took some food out for her and she'd managed to knock over the top of the fence enough to get out. I looked all over but she's gone. Wasn't more than 5 mins. I hope she finds her way home...wherever that might be. Dammit.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately, the problem solved itself. I took some food out for her and she'd managed to knock over the top of the fence enough to get out. I looked all over but she's gone. Wasn't more than 5 mins. I hope she finds her way home...wherever that might be. Dammit.
Sounds like she has places to be and people to see.

Horse Cowboy GIF by Cardinal Group Management

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope... I think she just went back over to my neighbor's stock pond for another swim. She's back. She's really sweet and gentle. I wouldn't have a problem keeping her if I could. She was laying out in the grass and the chickens were wandering about and she didn't pay them any mind. Gets along with my dogs...very submissive of course because this is their territory. I don't have a secure place to keep her. I made her a bed in the carport, gave her some food which she ate, and plenty of water. She's welcome to spend the night but I'm not gonna try to put her back in a fenced area because nothing is secure enough for her. We'll try again tomorrow if she sticks around. I hope she just got lost and someone is looking for her. Wife's gonna try the FB connections tomorrow when she gets back from TX.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found a dog like that on the Ozark Highland Trail a few years ago. The dog actually had the owners name and phone # on the collar. I called the # when I got back to camp. The owner called me back and said that he lost the dog about 20 miles away 2 weeks prior while on a hunt. It was a joyous reunion when the owner made it to my campsite a couple hours later!

Latest posts

Top Bottom