Sierra 210 gr MK's in .308 Win Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, I'm calling on everybody's vast experience here in helping me with a new load for .308 Win. I've got a box of the 210 gr MatchKings from Sierra that I cannot find load information from. Neither my newest Sierra reloading manual, nor Sierra themselves have been of any help. The book has the 200 gr MK's #2230, but not the 210 gr MK's #2235. Has anybody loaded these in .308?

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give them a call 8-8 cst. at 1800 223-8799 or email them at [email protected]. They have always been good at helping me out with questions.

I've written them emails for the last 2 months but never gotten a response. I'll have to try calling them. I've gotten quite a bit of help over on handloadersbench.com. I would like to hear it from the horses mouth what their load data is though.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm, I have never emailed. I have always called and talked to Robert Treece. He even asked for my address and mailed me a few things. A Sierra bullets counter mat, like you might see at a gun store.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've written them emails for the last 2 months but never gotten a response. I'll have to try calling them. I've gotten quite a bit of help over on handloadersbench.com. I would like to hear it from the horses mouth what their load data is though.

I have called them several times, always happy with the responses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom