Sig Lines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. I speed read so it doesn't take much time, and my OCD forces me to do it in the first place. In fact I have many of the heavy poster's sig lines memorized, and notice when they change them. I so don't do these weird things on purpose, and wish my brain would work for me in ways that are actually useful.

I read every road sign, t-shirt, menu, billboard, calender, the monitors of other people's computers when I'm in their office - everything. It's a weird compulsion. I can't have words in front of me without reading them, unless it's a huge wall of text without paragraphs or something stupid like that. I don't even try to read that jive.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AND I've seen better threads on OSA.

I was gonna put "More attention than I pay your threads." but then I realized that I would have to post in the thread to say that, which would be a tacit implication that I did pay attention, right? Internet smartassery is so hard sometimes.

Also, anyone who replies "never" yet has a huge fawking sig themselves should be bant. Bant I say.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It sez yer a goober and email you at [email protected]; remove the REMOVE.

Real talk: I didn't mean I have them memorized to where I could write them all down from memory, but I when I see them they instantly come back to me without reading them just by the shape/format, and I can tell if they've been jacked with.

'Sides DG, you's not as heavy a poster as you used to be. What you trying to do, mang? "Work" and stuff? Pssh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom