Sig Lines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was gonna put "More attention than I pay your threads." but then I realized that I would have to post in the thread to say that, which would be a tacit implication that I did pay attention, right? Internet smartassery is so hard sometimes.

Also, anyone who replies "never" yet has a huge fawking sig themselves should be bant. Bant I say.

why you hatin' on my threads

oh well, haters gonna hate

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was gonna put "More attention than I pay your threads." but then I realized that I would have to post in the thread to say that, which would be a tacit implication that I did pay attention, right? Internet smartassery is so hard sometimes.

Also, anyone who replies "never" yet has a huge fawking sig themselves should be bant. Bant I say.

:lookaroun

The multiple threads of TiffanyNicholeinOKC and the one thread of Caryssa's ... also Deltawhateverhisnamewas who said it was obvious from my posts that I couldn't shoot a Mosin-Nagant, Brazillianboy's thread about me ... errrrrr ... there are so many that the kids here nowadays can only dream of recreating ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only name in that group that I know is BrazilianBoy

How long ago did these other folks roam the boards?

TiffanyNichole and Caryssa were one night wonders ... Tiffany was trolling for older men and had a nose like a horse, Caryssa paraded around in a bedsheet and wrote walls of misspelled, unpunctuated text that made everyone's head hurt ... There's a reason I don't use my picture for my avatar LOL ... The Delta fella hung for a while but he was a cranky fella -- his butt was hurt before he got here so I think the rash just got to be too much.

Oh, and how could I forget the fella that told me that because I was a girl I was incapable of assertaining whether a situation was dire enough to use lethal force ... Man, I miss that dude!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom