Sig Lines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TiffanyNichole and Caryssa were one night wonders ... Tiffany was trolling for older men and had a nose like a horse, Caryssa paraded around in a bedsheet and wrote walls of misspelled, unpunctuated text that made everyone's head hurt ... There's a reason I don't use my picture for my avatar LOL ... The Delta fella hung for a while but he was a cranky fella -- his butt was hurt before he got here so I think the rash just got to be too much.

Oh, and how could I forget the fella that told me that because I was a girl I was incapable of assertaining whether a situation was dire enough to use lethal force ... Man, I miss that dude!!
Wait...that's not your pic?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out how to get a car tar on my murdercicle. I tried using a fold out thingy as a pry bar but no luck.

Neil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I look at them usually. The one I use came from the only post here that ever made me literally spit my drink onto my keyboard laughing. I don't know why, it just struck me as quite funny.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently changed my sig from a quote by my favorite character (Dr. Perry Cox from Scrubs / John C. McGinley) to RidgeHunter's quote. Since Scrubs has been off the air for some time, Ridge is my New Dr. Cox (however innuendo-filled that statement was).

Latest posts

Top Bottom