This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ka-Choo

Marksman
Reaction score
Hello everybody, just curious if anyone has any opinions or suggestions on a slide that is optic ready for the sig p226. Not sure if I should get a whole slide assembly or have the current slide milled? Its a legion and i dont really wanna mill the slide unless there's no other options.... If i do and up getting it milled does anyone have a recommendation for a good place?

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They recently started selling pro cut slides for the 226 that are optic ready. I do not think they match the legion Gray and they have all kinds of other style cuts on them so it changes the look of your gun but it is an option. They also have some legion slides that are already opted ready, check out Osage County guns, they seem to have most of that stuff listed even if it is not in stock.

Ka-Choo

Marksman
Reaction score
They recently started selling pro cut slides for the 226 that are optic ready. I do not think they match the legion Gray and they have all kinds of other style cuts on them so it changes the look of your gun but it is an option. They also have some legion slides that are already opted ready, check out Osage County guns, they seem to have most of that stuff listed even if it is not in stock.
Thanks. Ill check into it. 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom