Sig p365 just arrived back from Sig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smart move. They listed replacing the extractor and extractor assembly, but they also replaced the barrel even though they did not list it. Barrel was ok, as far as I could tell, and had no problems feeding, so this is curious.
I have a feeling the firing pin was replaced as well, but that's just a feeling I have with nothing to go on than it looks different.
I'll let you know how it goes today and this weekend, when I plan on putting at least a couple of hundred rounds through. Not a torture test, by any means, just a full day of running it. No repeated mag dump after dump, because personally I think that's not accomplishing anything.
I'll let you know by pm or maybe a short post.
It's possible you already had the new improved striker/firing pin which was beefed up, pictures of the new style striker/firing pin are on SigTalk forum. They also reamed the striker/firing pin hole in the slide to accommodate the new striker/firing pin. Seems they are working out the problems but what is odd is that many of the early guns like LBmN seem to be OK. But if he send his in for some problem they will update it.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Post it here please because I would like to know too.
I took it out and tested it today. Did a vid shooting it and the things that were changed. I will PM you and D the link where you can see my vid and review.
Seriously, I am interested in hearing what they replaced or did to it. I’m really hopeful this pistol pans out to be everything it’s hyped up to be.

But...my trust factor is not so great right now; what you tell us is going to have a lot of bearing on future purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I took it out and tested it today. Did a vid shooting it and the things that were changed. I will PM you the link where you can see my vid and review

RugerSooner

Speedy Gonzalez
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took it out and tested it today. Did a vid shooting it and the things that were changed. I will PM you and D the link where you can see my vid and review.

I took it out and tested it today. Did a vid shooting it and the things that were changed. I will PM you the link where you can see my vid and review
If it isn't too much trouble, would you PM that vid to me as well?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Excellent. I’m looking forward to checking it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Cool, I'll be on the lookout for it.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'll have to redo the vid. I was using my GoPro and doing a review of my new Ruger 10 22. Got some of the 22 review done but using my Iphone to start and stop the video, I wasn't recording during the sig part and others.
I'll try again tomorrow and pm a link to everyone that wants one.
I can tell you the following:
They indicated they had replaced the ejector and ejector assembly. Nothing else was listed but, being a bit OCD, I noticed the things they changed but did not report. Sig replaced the barrel, no doubt in my mind. I think the firing pin was also replaced along with the recoil spring. I'm almost sure the slide was changed.
I noticed it runs smoother than glass. The slide is like butter and the trigger feels better. It was good before, but better now.
I set up a target at 12 yards and ran 20 rounds. Zero problems with extraction and again, it felt smoother. Hard to explain it any better than that. Checked every spent round and no pin drag on the casings.
Accuracy was what it is....GREAT!
Sig target.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom