Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take a look at Garrett Industries if you haven’t. Leather lined Kydex and very thin. I just ordered my 3rd one today for a P320 SC.

Also try R. Grizzle leather. It’s a bit thicker as it’s all leather, but one of the finest holsters I’ve had made. Fregging pricey and takes forever, but great quality.
37c8ac20a3cdeff4ff33a55a8627690f.jpg
Here is a nice Grizzle to consider.

Attachments

• 15205556886441331947007.jpg
    15205556886441331947007.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 116

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I hate to say it (ok not really) I jumped on the Sig 365 bandwagon today. Picked it up on my lunch hour. Can't wait to get to the range.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm starting to get a bit testy about Brownells in ability to get me my gun. It was pre ordered but when they had the complaints, they stopped shipping. My order came up canceled then relisted as back order. I had to remind them I'm not backordered I'm Pre Order. There's a difference that apparently I only get.
No info on when it will be shipped as the lat info I got, after calling them, was mid March. This is Mid March.
Told me I'd be notified when it ships.
Guess that's like....we'll get to you when we get all of the big dogs fed first.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm starting to get a bit testy about Brownells in ability to get me my gun. It was pre ordered but when they had the complaints, they stopped shipping. My order came up canceled then relisted as back order. I had to remind them I'm not backordered I'm Pre Order. There's a difference that apparently I only get.
No info on when it will be shipped as the lat info I got, after calling them, was mid March. This is Mid March.
Told me I'd be notified when it ships.
Guess that's like....we'll get to you when we get all of the big dogs fed first.

I’m in the same boat. Ordered on 1/30. I’m debating canceling and buying more 5.56 while it’s still cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m in the same boat. Ordered on 1/30. I’m debating canceling and buying more 5.56 while it’s still cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not canceling because I got a great deal and I want it. Just a little miffed that I pre ordered and feel now I'm pushed back to backorder and other places (gun ranges/shops) that put a hold on their orders because of the issues with the sig, have now been pushed in front of me. I probably got that all wrong, but I like to whine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom