Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
P365 comparison.jpg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hold on to your money.

http://soldiersystems.net/2018/01/08/introducing-the-sig-sauer-p365/

"Unfortunately, with at least one round in every magazine on that first day, the pistol failed to completely go into battery. Initially, SIG employees told me I was limp wristing the pistol. As I was wearing gloves and it was very cold, I figured we’d see if that was actually the problem once we were inside on the second day. However, it turned out that all of the press, and a couple of SIG personnel shooting the pistol that day, experienced the same issue."
Crap.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've almost bought a G43 several times in the last few months, but then I holster the G26 and spend my money on a different gun. This new Sig may change that. I won't sell the G26, but it may be relegated to keeping a Ruger PC carbine company in the truck/trunk.

Just looking at it, the P365 reminds me of a Beretta Nano. I owned a Nano and liked it, but for some reason sold it...probably to buy a Kahr CM9, which I also sold...probably to buy the G26. The Nano and CM9 were both relatively easy to control for such a small package, not snappy little bastards like a first gen LCP. If the same can be said of the P365, I'll definitely grab one.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really. The Shield is a double stack. A pic of my carry mag:
View attachment 112435

Not a true double stack. Semi staggered was the closest name I could come up with while searching. It’s closer to being a single stack than a double. I think Sig is just pushing that “semi staggered” idea a little further. They seem to be fitting 10 rds in the same grip length as the shield’s 7rd flush mag without going to the full-size grip width of a double stack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom