Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shortly after I made that last post, I checked and according to BP's website, the OKC store is out.

I really feel bad for the folks paying ridiculous prices for them. This time next year, they will be all over Armslist and the used market. I'm hoping to pick up another next year.

Watch the classifieds here, I'll probably be selling mine by then.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've started carrying mine lately after running a few hundred rounds through it with no problems. It carries exceptionally well in my IWB holster. Black Arch holsters, I think. I need something to carry a mag or two, keeping them in my pocket is a PITA.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shortly after I made that last post, I checked and according to BP's website, the OKC store is out.

I really feel bad for the folks paying ridiculous prices for them. This time next year, they will be all over Armslist and the used market. I'm hoping to pick up another next year.

There was one on Armslist for $800 :censored: had extra mags. I want one, but will wait another few months. :cry11:

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have done a couple hundred more the last couple weekends. Probably around 700-800 total now, with only one failure, which was obviously a bad factory round - I could tell when it fired it was underpowered, but not a full-on squib round. It was a Remington UMC JHP.

<edit> I will add, I got an UpLula for loading mags, which has been an absolute Godsend. I also got an ETS speedloader, which I can't get to load a single round in any of my mags, even the doublestack Glock mags. I must be doing something wrong. I haven't put any oil in it like it recommended, so that's the next thing to try, but I just haven't bothered. I LOVE my UpLula, though.

RagdollOp

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a Vedder Light Tuck for mine and I like it a lot. Also, I just looked online at WeThePeople Holsters and they have one that is very affordable and has some good reviews, so it might be worth looking at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom