Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not canceling because I got a great deal and I want it. Just a little miffed that I pre ordered and feel now I'm pushed back to backorder and other places (gun ranges/shops) that put a hold on their orders because of the issues with the sig, have now been pushed in front of me. I probably got that all wrong, but I like to whine.

I pre-ordered at $469, which is about as cheap as I’ve seen it, but right now I’m looking at wants vs needs with regard to coming legislation/regulation.

The P366 is a want, but ammo is not, at least for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pre-ordered at $469, which is about as cheap as I’ve seen it, but right now I’m looking at wants vs needs with regard to coming legislation/regulation.

The P366 is a want, but ammo is not, at least for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I paid for mine. Sticking with it. Got another order of 500 rounds of 5.56 coming in this week from Freedom. This should give me a good stock but I'm still picking a couple of boxes of ammo everytime I walk into a gunshop or walmart.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had it with it being back ordered and delayed. I’m going to wait till places like Academy have them in stock and try for the used market. Same thing with the Shield 45 and the Glock 43. I see people damn near giving them away locally. I’ve got a P320SC to tide me over in the mean time.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a 43 but didn't like the feel or trigger. My P365 works (for me.) I put it in a 43 holster and it was somewhat loose in leather but could work in kydex with an adjustment screw. I have a kydex IWB made for it but have been carrying it in a Ritchie speed scabbard. It disappears under a tee shirt with the 10 rd pinkie mag and you can hardly tell it's there. The 12 rd mags carry well under a regular shirt. If anyone is qualified under the SIG IOP Top Gun Supply has been getting the W series in a few at a time. I got notified today but didn't check for two hours and they were all gone. $448 - a pretty good deal.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone is qualified under the SIG IOP Top Gun Supply has been getting the W series in a few at a time. I got notified today but didn't check for two hours and they were all gone. $448 - a pretty good deal.

I called today when the email hit for the IOP and by the time I got through all 5 had been sold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom