Silly debate my son and I had

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No but when the food runs out he may turn into a hot dog. :P
Gonna be some big buns
Attach107061_20210712_202837.jpg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart,.. I’d rather die, being a zombie has got to be better than being in a Walmart. A Walmart is going to suck ( no power, going to smell and be full of bugs and rodents rather quickly).

Some costcos are getting a roof full of solar. A boat with a desalination wold be interesting, but repairs would suck. Find some engineers and take over a nuclear power plant… Anywhere but Walmart

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyplace around a Wally is going to too populated. Urban areas are congested, zombies will be had enough; hood rats, gangs and desperate, unprepared people.

Smaller, rural towns, less people; but they know, trust each other. Know how to work. Know how to grow food. Hunt, fish and process. Some will be military, but a country boy is every bit and maybe more suited to the task.

Gather the people, I am thinking school, large cellar, cafeteria, nursed station, PA system, defendable (with minor work). Raid lumber yard, groceries, ammo. Begin perimeter fencing and food plots.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From a small town perspective I would agree with the school as a base of operations. But again, you will need hundred or more. emp more likely than zombies imho.

but I like the what ifs. So we also need collect materials to make diesel and collect gas for cooking. Rather try in small remote town than big city!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From a small town perspective I would agree with the school as a base of operations. But again, you will need hundred or more. emp more likely than zombies imho.

but I like the what ifs. So we also need collect materials to make diesel and collect gas for cooking. Rather try in small remote town than big city!

I agree. In a remote, rural setting you will have a much smaller amount of people to kill in order to become King.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man Oh Man, I just remembered an old movie, from 1971. Charlton Heston starred in The Omega Man. Have not thought of that movie in many years.

I highly recommend you watch it. It's pretty much a Zombie movie, or the original zombie movie.

The Omega Man link

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts

Top Bottom