Silva & Sonnen, who u picking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it's anything like last time, Sonnen should dominate. Just has to avoid a triangle. lol I think Silva comes out guns blazing and catches Sonnen early otherwise Sonnen will eventually get the take down and grind away like he did their last fight. I'm also excited to see Tito's last fight, he said he is retiring after this fight. I hate to root against Forrest because he is such a likeable guy but I would like to see Tito leave on a win. Otherwise if he gets beat he will have one of his never ending excuses.

This is kind of my thought as well.
Silva comes out mad as hell and takes Sonnens head of quick. Or Silvas head is in the wrong place and "guns a blaze'n" and makes mistakes and loses.
I'm thinking if Sonnen comes out looking anything like he did against Bisping, the it's gonna be a bad night for him.
I really don't care who wins, I just wanna see a good fight.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like a lot of people I'm tired of watching silva dominate. He needs to lose and get humbled a bit. But alas, I don't think sonnen is the guy to do it. I think the last fight was just silva toying with his meal and it almost cost him big. This time I see silva coming out and ending this quickly. Maybe he will make sonnen look silly and slow like he did to forest just to be ironic.

jcarpenter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The silva v forrest fight was tge last ufc fight ppv I bought. Something about that fight smelled funny.

Id love to watch this fight but alas I'm not keen on bww tonight.

I suppose ill catch the results later.

I hope forrest wins and sonnen take a title

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like a lot of people I'm tired of watching silva dominate. He needs to lose and get humbled a bit. But alas, I don't think sonnen is the guy to do it. I think the last fight was just silva toying with his meal and it almost cost him big. This time I see silva coming out and ending this quickly. Maybe he will make sonnen look silly and slow like he did to forest just to be ironic.

There was no toying by Silva about the last fight. Silva has one major weakness that weve seen... Dominate wrestlers!
The first time we ever saw Silva have trouble in the UFC? Travis Lutter... But he gassed bad.
First round Silva lost in the UFC? Hendo
First arse whoopn Silva received in the UFC? Sonnon
All those guys are big strong wrestlers, Lutter also great bjj. Sonnon also didn't just out wrestle Silva in the last fight, he beat him standing all but a few shots.

That being said, I still have no idea how this fight is going...

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was no toying by Silva about the last fight. Silva has one major weakness that weve seen... Dominate wrestlers!
The first time we ever saw Silva have trouble in the UFC? Travis Lutter... But he gassed bad.
First round Silva lost in the UFC? Hendo
First arse whoopn Silva received in the UFC? Sonnon
All those guys are big strong wrestlers, Lutter also great bjj. Sonnon also didn't just out wrestle Silva in the last fight, he beat him standing all but a few shots.

That being said, I still have no idea how this fight is going...
I agree that strong wrestlers are silva's Achilles heel. I just don't think sonnen is the guy that will bring it to silva. Btw, I stand by my assessment of those two fights. That triangle was wayyyy to perfect. Just saying. I think he could have ended that fight in a multitude of ways.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if silva would be down for fighting two mediocre dudes at the same time. And if they somehow won, they could just immediately start fighting each other for the title. Hmm. That sounds awesome. That's about the only way I'd pay to see silva fight anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom