Silverado 1500 tires in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ended up buying a new set of Cooper A/T3 from Tire Barn in BA, out-the-door price ended up a little under the on-line price by the time I would have paid for mounting and balancing. Pretty aggressive tread but for my use they will be fine. I found better deals (less expensive tires) but the shops had to order the tires and I didn't want to wait. My impatience does cost me sometimes but at least it's now a done deal..

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Firestone Destination LE on my 2001 Silverado Z71. So far (once they were balanced properly) they run smooth. Dealer put them on the truck before I bought it otherwise I would of have went with the destination AT's instead.

Also unless you are hauling heavy loads skip the LT load range tires unless you want the truck to ride like a tank.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ended up buying a new set of Cooper A/T3 from Tire Barn in BA, out-the-door price ended up a little under the on-line price by the time I would have paid for mounting and balancing. Pretty aggressive tread but for my use they will be fine. I found better deals (less expensive tires) but the shops had to order the tires and I didn't want to wait. My impatience does cost me sometimes but at least it's now a done deal..

Cooper are good tires and still an American-owned company (if that is worth anything to you). I'll keep that place in mind next time I am shopping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom