Site issue...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TKR Reptiles

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but here it is lol... I have noticed since the server change, when I get a pm I don't get the email notification anymore...

leardriver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was quite slow in the days immediately after Kelly brought it back online. However, I believe he's done some tweaking; seems to be back to near normal this afternoon (Saturday).

One issue I have noticed is in trying to post a photo of my wife on that general discussion thread. I chopped the size down well below the nominal limit of 97.7kb for uploading a jpeg file, and it still won't go through. Here, I'll try it again on this thread. Wife pic: 75.1kb.

Well, same message:

1024Karla23jan08asajpeg.jpg:
Exceeds forum quota by 74.5 KB.

Oh, well. Some other time maybe.

Cap'n Bill

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll have to address that at the end of the upgrade. We're filling up with more and more pics here on the site, and I think I cut it off around half a gig of uploaded files due to the fact that I was approaching some file count limits for the hosting plan. I just need to find and weed out the old pics. One of the things on the checklist.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've asked about it too
Some people seem to be getting email notifications but I don't any - from PM's or thread notifications

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also don't receive email notifications. I can see where it's inconvenient for some, but for me since I'm here every day, I see the popup whenever I have a message, so it doesn't bother me one bit.

I've noticed the site seems to run great lately, these last 2 weeks have gone flawlessly for me.

Try using an online photo album (www.photobucket.com for example) instead of loading pics here, that way your size restrictions are much more open than they are [understandably] here. If it's a large pic, these sites also allow for posting thumbnails.

Latest posts

Top Bottom