Skirt possible AWB...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if Harris gets her "assault weapons ban" passed I think I would convert (if I owned any) my AR-15s to bolt action rifles by simply removing the gas tube... Also I will begin to become more environmentally conscious and start using metal straws in my home of varying lengths, diameters, and designs.
Oh, thank God. I thought you were going to try hiding them under your skirt.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone who knows you have them will rat you out when the gov starts offering $50 Walmart gift cards to turn people in.
. There aren't any serial numbers and there aren't anyone except you guys that know about them and I know you aren't going to tattle. I think....

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this too.
Here's my thought, just in case...
From what I've read Joe and the Hoe are thinking about handling ARs like MGs.
Have to be in the national registry and a 200 transfer.
So, if that is the case, I'm thinking everyone should just register not ARs but SBRs.

Dave

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
. There aren't any serial numbers and there aren't anyone except you guys that know about them and I know you aren't going to tattle. I think....
Unless you bought them from a private individual with cash, they can get the records of the company that sold them to you and trace them back to you. If you paid by credit card or check they can trace purchases that way. It's like the 80% receivers, they can trace who bought them thru the company who sold them. Every purchase (except cash) leaves a digital or paper trail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom