Smokeless tobacco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m starting to think I should of taken that route my tongue keeps swelling up and making it hard to talk I been using the herbal stuff and it does help but I don’t want to get stuck on that stuff
I dont understand the swelling issue but that would suck. Better to get stuck on the herbal stuff than the real stuff. Tapering off seems to be going well for me, I haven't blown up at anyone lol.
I think I'll get some 2 mg gum to fall back on when I finally quit buying the snuff.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm currently at 46hrs snuff free. I told the wife lastnight that I'm not sure this will work cuz I'm on the candy n snacks like no other. I tried to explain to her that I miss the taste of snuff.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm currently at 46hrs snuff free. I told the wife lastnight that I'm not sure this will work cuz I'm on the candy n snacks like no other. I tried to explain to her that I miss the taste of snuff.

That's one thing that a non-dipper can't understand. I still miss the taste and smell of Cope. Objectively I know it's nasty and unappealing, but I still miss it.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4th day on Chantix, still dipping but not as much, I don't really get the "buzz" anymore from it. Need to change my routine, like putting a dip in when ever I drive somewhere, that would prob help.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dip is yummy. Nothing nasty about it.
I still daydream of the days back at the lumberyard. (when I actually did hard work)
I’d get back from a nice lunch, walk up to my big diesel Hyster forklift, pack a nice pinch of skoal, mount up, and drive away as contented as a multimillionaire sunning on the beach in the Riviera.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dip is yummy. Nothing nasty about it.
I still daydream of the days back at the lumberyard. (when I actually did hard work)
I’d get back from a nice lunch, walk up to my big diesel Hyster forklift, pack a nice pinch of skoal, mount up, and drive away as contented as a multimillionaire sunning on the beach in the Riviera.
Thanks for the help gunbuffer you a&&:$@:” lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom