Sniper rifle stolen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a really sharp deputy sheriff and county Sheriff's department.

Quite honestly you could apply that snide little sarcastic comment to everyone on this forum that has had a firearm stolen out of their locked vehicle AND almost the entire Oklahoma Highway Patrol and many, many other sheriffs departments AND police departments around the state that allow take home cars.

Those are good officers up at Logan County. And leaving firearms in vehicles isn't limited to them.

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
Quite honestly you could apply that snide little sarcastic comment to everyone on this forum that has had a firearm stolen out of their locked vehicle AND almost the entire Oklahoma Highway Patrol and many, many other sheriffs departments AND police departments around the state that allow take home cars.

Those are good officers up at Logan County. And leaving firearms in vehicles isn't limited to them.

If you leave a firearm in plain view in a vehicle, you're asking for it to be stolen.
Officers I know that are and have been on the Edmond PD don't think too highly of the Logan Country Sheriff's Department.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you leave a firearm in plain view in a vehicle, you're asking for it to be stolen.
Officers I know that are and have been on the Edmond PD don't think too highly of the Logan Country Sheriff's Department.

That's great. Cause I thought half the officers at Edmond were pompus jerks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom