Snoring solution?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been using a CPAP for a year and a half or so now.....its incredible how much better you will sleep when using one. I'm the ripe ole age of 32 and 170lbs.......people are SHOCKED when I use one and love it LOL

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped breathing during a (expensive) sleep study last night. I guess we all know what that means. On came the mask for the duration of the study along with the 152 wires attached to my body at different spots. I have no idea how I managed to get to sleep after that. Perhaps the lingering effects of the Ambien.

Not looking forward to the alternatives, but I'm tired (no pun intended) of being dead on my feet all day with poor mental sharpness. This **** is a ***** and the YF hates the snoring.

Guess it's time to join the CPAP fraternity.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone ever try these?

th

Yes (but a different brand), and I felt like I was suffocating. It came off before I even had a chance to get to sleep. Tossed the rest in the trash.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone ever try these?

th

Not that particular brand, but I wore the BreatheRight strips for a while, and I guess they helped (according to the wife). UNTIL, one day when I removed the strip from my nose and it removed a layer of hide from my nose. Left a perfect impression of the strip on my nose which took many days to heal and disappear. Never wore one again, and ain't gonna'!

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been using a CPAP for a year and a half or so now.....its incredible how much better you will sleep when using one. I'm the ripe ole age of 32 and 170lbs.......people are SHOCKED when I use one and love it LOL
Have you tried to sleep with out it now that you have been using it for over a year now?

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can sleep on my back or either side w/the Dream Wear nasal mask. The supply hose is sat the top of your head and it swivels. My old maks was like having an elephants trunk in front of me and across my chest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom