Snowden information threat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he were a traitor and wanted to wreak havoc, he would have release all those names and personal information first thing. Instead, he has only confirmed what a lot of us knew all along, the government is out of control. He is trying to reign that in.

This. To date, I've not heard that he's made any attempt to extort or hold hostage the country; he's only prepared defensive packages to secure his own safety, and to guard against some pretty unappealing scenarios (martial law, economic collapse) by offering equal jeopardy to those who would create such scenarios. That's a far cry from active treason; if anything, it's maintaining stability.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems he is trying to give appropriate warnings to help protect his fellow countrymen before the majority of us even have any insight into what might be going on in the background. I am sure some information has gotten out the we would not like to share with other countries, but right now I wonder if the forign countries are even a factor in the situations the citizens of the US might be forced to face in the near future. This is not looking too good.

nos8ed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe they haven't killed him yet. Obama's administration says it is okay to kill a U.S. citizen without due process of the law.

I skimmed through an article earlier about Obama going after terrorists who are American Citizens working with Al Qaeda.
The comments under the article were startling.
Now he loosens restrictions on immigrants with ties to terrorists.

Speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe they haven't killed him yet. Obama's administration says it is okay to kill a U.S. citizen without due process of the law.

I skimmed through an article earlier about Obama going after terrorists who are American Citizens working with Al Qaeda.

Do you think it will be a sniper or drone?

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

They haven't killed him because he has too much info that would get out if he were dead. They are still trying to play him off as a kook traitor to marginalize the exposure of their violations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom