Snowflake meltdown in 3...2....1....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna52095
Nmg3ThQCDH2KUO4mRO.gif

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I told my wife about this, and being a teacher, it’s concerning to her. She said a huge number of her students are on it supposedly helping them to focus.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drugging children should be a crime. Paddle wood always worked in the past.
Worked on me from elementary school thru 7th grade. Was just lazy and uninterested. The school principal, then the Dean of boys, wood shop teacher, Civics & Economics teachers (all males), AND my dad and mom all wore me out, got my attention. I became more focused.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So ADHD is now a liberal issue?
Why are you labeling snowflakes as liberals? I think of all pharma babies as snowflakes due to not being able to deal with emotions or difficult situations and instead just pop a pill or insist they need the Mary J just to cope. You can't tell me that the drastic rise in people dependent on Adderall have clinical adhd! I think it is more like the same as the ailments that people go to see the "Dr" to get their medical marijuana cards. They tell their doc they can't focus and poof they get a script for the legal crack. Just my opinion so take it or leave it, but just know that I got my lawn chair and sixpack ready for when all the teens in the neighborhood go DEFCON 1 on their parents when they can't get their fix!:sunbath:

Latest posts

Top Bottom