Snowflake meltdown in 3...2....1....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why are you labeling snowflakes as liberals? I think of all pharma babies as snowflakes due to not being able to deal with emotions or difficult situations and instead just pop a pill or insist they need the Mary J just to cope. You can't tell me that the drastic rise in people dependent on Adderall have clinical adhd! I think it is more like the same as the ailments that people go to see the "Dr" to get their medical marijuana cards. They tell their doc they can't focus and poof they get a script for the legal crack. Just my opinion so take it or leave it, but just know that I got my lawn chair and sixpack ready for when all the teens in the neighborhood go DEFCON 1 on their parents when they can't get their fix!:sunbath:
My impression (so perhaps I am wrong) the teachers or a teacher says, "I think your kid should be checked out for ADD." The parents go to the Doctor who says, "we can cure that, here's a script." Viola, zombie child, school is happy, parents are confused yet happy, teacher is happy, Pfizer priceless...

Let the indoctrination begin!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drugging children should be a crime. Paddle wood always worked in the past.
I dunno I had one that paddling really never helped …….Adlerall did help (but he didnt like talking it so he stopped) I do believe in ADHD but I don’t believe its a disorder. It’s more like a survival skill that some people have. Imagine sitting around the camp fire 1000 years again those with ADHD are the ones that noticed the elk in the distanice an ran off to kill them (to feed the rest of the tribe) it just doesn’t mesh well with our current educational system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom