Snubbies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

infotechsailor

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
give me a break bootleggin.. i'm new to the sight and don't know all the tricks yet. and yes... it gives me more posts. i just wanna be a cool kid like the rest of you guys.

Hey Robar I saw the LCR review in the American Rifleman Magazine, They have a hogue and a crimson trace version. I ran into a Ruger dealer at a gun show recently in Tulsa (I was looking for an LCR to hold but was unsuccessful in even finding 1)... he said he had one at home though, I asked if he liked it.

His answer was not particularly and that he thought it felt like a toy, but that him being a ruger lover he had to have it... You thinkin about pickin one up?

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a LCR, I love it! Actually I was never a wheelie guy, but since the Ruger LCR I picked up a S&W 642 (havent shot it). I saw a LCR at Academy a few days ago.

infotechsailor

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a LCR, I love it! Actually I was never a wheelie guy, but since the Ruger LCR I picked up a S&W 642 (havent shot it). I saw a LCR at Academy a few days ago.

Very nice, how much was the LCR @ academy if you dont mind me asking?

Was that at academy in tulsa or OKC?

Also if you don't mind...Hogue or Crimson grip?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai718.photobucket.com_albums_ww185_DisgruntledComputerTech_Revolver_DSC_0632.jpg

She is pretty, but you really need to get those rubbers off that girl, and put some ivory or stag on her with possibly a Tyler T-grip.

That's a big 10-4! Rubbers on ANY ol' blue steel Smith & Wesson is sacrilege...having rubbers on a beautifully engraved specimen such as yours, is down right BLASPHEMY!!! :scream:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yeah i wanna pick up an LCR as soon as i get some extra money flowing my way. i have a ruger blackhawk i love that's build like a brick house (and about as heavy as one too) i was just wondering about opinions from people who have the LCR and what they think of it