Bright spot in the world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_4424.jpeg

I was going to pick up some feed for the pigs. My daughter saw I was taking the Ford and wanted to go with me.

Sometimes I get frustrated with the way things are and then I’ll ride with my daughter. Her sitting next to me in my truck is all I need to realize the world is alright and God is in control. We weren’t even medically supposed to be able to have a kid, and she’s our second.

Figured a bunch of you old guys probably have memories that look very similar. 😂

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got 3 daughters myself. Two grown and last one is 17. They go from Daddy being their hero, to him being the stupidest person on the planet, then full circle back to being Daddy’s girls. The two younger ones will be back in the deer woods with me this next weekend. It’ll be heartbreaking if/when they don’t want to do that with me anymore.

Enjoy it. Soak it all in. Cherish every memory you make.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Her little smile is the best. Funniest thing is that my boys personality is a lot like my wife’s (high strung is an understandment) and can’t stay quiet for longer than 30 seconds.

Hour drive out to Stillwater and that little girl was all smiles. Barely said 5 words. Lol. She takes after me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom