Snuck a Picture of an Ammo Dealer at the Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaks for itself.

i47.tinypic.com_w1xr1d.jpg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
good thing I laid in a ton of ammo before all this madness started ... everytime I'd visit a Walmart would buy couple bricks of .22 and one 250 rd box .9mm or 100 rd .357 or 12guage, etc.

anytime a deal for ammo closeby popped up on OSA ... I'd jump on it... then anytime large lots of reloading supplies popped on CL .. I'd be all over that too.

this was about two years ago ... needless to say have not purchased or sold anything during this scare ...

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These pics need dealer names. If they're willing to put that price on the box, then surely we should be able to know who it is. I want to make sure I don't do business with them by accident.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well...those boxes do have autographs on them. Definitely worth the extra $.

As far as the 2nd pic...at least he chose a nice soft .50$ per round for all of his ammo.

I was on GB looking for a rifle I can't find local and decided to look in the ammo section for .22lr.....same ludicrous BS there too.
I agree with the above poster...I sure wouldn't want to give these people my business.

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$300 for a brick? I did see one booth selling the Winchester M22 bricks of 1000 for $1000 bucks! But the few places that had 22LR were selling for more like 20c per round.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good lord, I thought this madness had reached its pinnacle. I may have been mistaken. Is there really anyone out there "paying" 50 cents a round for 22??? If I didn't own a single round of 22 I still couldn't bring myself to pay that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom