Snuck a Picture of an Ammo Dealer at the Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've been afraid of the gov putting outrageous taxes on ammo so people couldn't afford to shoot................looks like Obammer's done it.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't they say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results? I say the only way to get this crap to stop is for people to quit paying these kind of prices! And yes, do remember the ones that are doing it to us now, and when (if?) this subsides, DO NOT let them forget that you do remember who tried screwing you!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not gonna bite either and pay those kind of prices. That would be a special kind of stupid. A pox on them!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come on guys. Can't you see. That one Federal is "Target Grade" and the Federal is "Champion". You know that is premium ammo!!!!

Damn, makes me wonder what I could sell off some of my stock for. Maybe I could pay off the house?

Dave

spacepiggy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at H&H this week. They had .22 Federal Auto Match 325 bricks, one per customer, for $21 including tax. The week before they had 50 round box 9mm FMJ for $16.25 including tax.

It seems when they can get it from the distributors they're more than fair.

[Cue the H&Haters ...]

Latest posts

Top Bottom