Snuck a Picture of an Ammo Dealer at the Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went through a 1/2 box of Federal bulk pack on Saturday. Based on the prices in the picture, I shot $130 plus worth of ammo. I'm going to start storing ammo in my safe instead of my guns.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went through a 1/2 box of Federal bulk pack on Saturday. Based on the prices in the picture, I shot $130 plus worth of ammo. I'm going to start storing ammo in my safe instead of my guns.

I picked up a Walther P22 for $299. Nice to know that a single box of ammo is worth the price of the gun. Crazy.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So were these sellers gun shop dealers or just some of the guys that go to Walmart everyday (like it's a job) to buy what comes in to flip at a gun show table. They guys that are keeping our kids and grandkids from getting some trigger time :(

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who cares? Buy it or don't buy it. Can't afford it? Get a second job or a better paying primary one. Can't do that? Then decide how important it really is to you and sell stuff that isn't in order to get it. It's called prioritization. Can't do any of the above or don't want to? Then get a new hobby.

Latest posts

Top Bottom