So, 3 guys rob a pharmacy.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, this is right up there with losing yer wallet w/ID at the scene. :D
There was one I read a few days ago where a guy tried to rob a store with a knife. The tellers closed the security door to their area and called the cops, so the would-be robber jackrabbited. He didn't stay free very long, though, because one of the tellers was his brother...

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spencer OK. neighbors broke into my house i was in California. wife was in town but went to the grocery store gone 30 minutes.
Muddy foot prints from our front door to theirs.
Took stereo and all my guns.
Cops go to the door and asked them about it and came back and told my wife no one there knows anything and no one at the door with muddy shoes.

WTF!!!
I came home..State Farm removed my front and back doors very nice doors and replaced them with particle board crap that was warped and did not seal.
My panel solid wood doors sealed fine.
Insurance paid the contractors 900 per door and they did not replace the aluminum trim and left trash all in the yard.
Fight time when I got home Guaranteed.

They hit my neighbors house and left candy wrapers and muddy prints to their door.. same deal
SPENCER police did nothing.
Get the guns and clean out the thief house and that is what happened..they left town and cops said we have been trying to get them out of town for months.

BS drive on you lying sack of you know what.
F the police.
Glad I am not in that town where anything goes.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was one I read a few days ago where a guy tried to rob a store with a knife. The tellers closed the security door to their area and called the cops, so the would-be robber jackrabbited. He didn't stay free very long, though, because one of the tellers was his brother...
Lol, "tattletale" takes on a whole new meaning... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom