So GLock Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the members said that he was Canadian.Another said he didn't want people to quote the bible.Not for sure what the deal is.
I don't want people to quote the quran but I don't discriminate against because of it. If that is the way those glock snobs are it is a good thing for me not to be there. I have a very low intolerance of stupidity.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The reason this forum was founded is because members on Glock Talk were disgruntled with the way it was ran and had an uprising.
OSA was formed from ex glock talk members.
I'm wondering if that is why y'all are having troubles registering there because your members here? Conspiracy story for sure.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The reason this forum was founded is because members on Glock Talk were disgruntled with the way it was ran and had an uprising.
I'm wondering if that is why y'all are having troubles registering there because your members here? Conspiracy story for sure.
Yet, there is so much Glock hate here. [emoji16]

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well after reading that email they sent and the piss poor attitude of both those sites, I'll stay right here thank you very much. This site is BY FAR the better choice.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@PJM
I am on the Glock Forum and know the Admin and Moderators. It is a great site for Glock owners and enthusiast. Everyone on there are very nice and a bunch of knowledgeable folks. Let me know what problems you are having and I can get them worked out for you with no problems at all.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well after reading that email they sent and the piss poor attitude of both those sites, I'll stay right here thank you very much. This site is BY FAR the better choice.
I totally agree with about this site being a great choice and I love being apart of OSA. But just for so you know, The Glock Forum site had a huge turnover a year ago and the folks that stayed have really made an effort to clean it up. It is a much better forum now.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The reason this site exists because the Mods over on GlockTalk took themselves WAY too serioiusly and there was a mass exodus in the Oklahoma forum. Over the years things kind of reversed a few times, but now everyone here seems to be laid back and over on GT the mods are way more lax than they used to be.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@PJM
I am on the Glock Forum and know the Admin and Moderators. It is a great site for Glock owners and enthusiast. Everyone on there are very nice and a bunch of knowledgeable folks. Let me know what problems you are having and I can get them worked out for you with no problems at all.
They sent me the email I posted at the beginning of the thread. That's all they said and then blocked my email and account. So I have no idea what kind of bug crawled up their backside, but honestly if that is how they treat people they don't even know I am not so sure I want to be on that forum. Thanks for the offer I appreciate your willingness to help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom