So...I blew out my knee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the girlfriend has a messed up knee right now! doctor told her he thinks she's dislocated her knee cap and might have chipped a bone too. she's had a few X-rays and a MRI but that's it. she's still in a wheel chair for now. :( I sure feel for you. the pain she has will make you think someone has been shot or run over by a SUV. I hope you get well soon.

okiemaggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:thanku: all so much for your kind words and all your offers of assistance. You really lifted my spirit. Thanks for sharing your stories.

I spent yesterday at the ortho where they ruled out any broken bones. Tomorrow is the MRI to look for tissue damage. Still can't straighten my knee or put much weight on it :nolike:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck on your MRI, hope it's good news!

Get this, I hurt my knee last year playing hacky sack and I sprained my ankle this morning playing frisbee. It looks like I have a golf ball under my skin.

I really have to stick with full-contact activities I guess, these hippy sports are kicking my azz.

okiemaggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really have to stick with full-contact activities I guess, these hippy sports are kicking my azz.

So...which are you uber-competitive or a Kaptain Klutz??

My weakness is the classic "I got it!"

Thanks for the well wishes. They think the menisces (sp) is torn and the loose stuff is rolled up like a doorstop blocking the joint from extending.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So...which are you uber-competitive or a Kaptain Klutz??

My weakness is the classic "I got it!"

Thanks for the well wishes. They think the menisces (sp) is torn and the loose stuff is rolled up like a doorstop blocking the joint from extending.

Exactly what happened to mine, the ACL was in the joint afterwards keeping me from extending my leg out.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Six scopes, the last two were the best!

Ron Labutti did my clean up and will do my replacement, since there is nothing left in it right now.

Dr Fox, (Jeff) it think, did my ACL transplant. He used one from the back of my knee, not a cadaver, still sore, but I think it is because I use it more because the other one is so bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom